Thanks Randy! He listed me on his blog under the false pretence of an award! Teehee. But actually I had to name 10 things you didn’t know about me!? So where’s the prize? I don’t normally do these kinds of things – but tonight I thought…what the hell! I’ll skip the 5 things I hate part – as well as the nomination of others – but if you would like to partake, please feel free and send me a link. Here goes:
1. I am the youngest of 6 children – I have 5 older sisters.
2. I am currently training to be a music therapist.
3. I was taught by nuns at a mixed primary school which joined on to a convent!
4. My pet as a child was an huge alsation called Satan (named by my dad) – which of course didn’t go down very well at all with the nuns!
5. I am half Irish. My Mother is from Ireland.
6. I have only ever lived in two locations – the village where I grew up – and the Yorkshire town where I live now. Although one day I would love to live by the sea.
7. My favourite smells are oranges, fresh coffee, fresh bread and freshly cut grass.
8. I love the Eurovision Song Contest (and until very very recently had the last 25+ years on video!) It’s on this Saturday!
9. I have had strawberry blond hair for most of my life!
10. I would love to be a Dad.